BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Santa Clause is Comin' to Town...

Well, as I'm sure everyone's seen (since mommy's posting my santa photo EVERYWHERE), I'm slightly afraid of the big man. This Christmas, however, has made me a believer.

It all started by decorating the large tree Mommy, Daddy, and I picked out in town. At this point, I'm not too sure why we're doing this, but I'll go with it.

Then, lots of Aunts and Uncles came over (along with GaGa), and everyone was a buzz with Santa this and Santa that. "Be good" and "Santa's watching" they said. He just sounds more and more scary to me. I calmed myslef by opening some sweet gifts from Uncle Moose and Aunt Janine.

The next morning, Mommy and Daddy woke me up early. Honestly, they're like little kids sometimes. I had to wait at the top of the steps so Mommy could go downstairs and see if Santa really came. I don't know if I want to find out. Plus, I'm pretty sure she just started the coffee maker.

When I went downstairs, I was still a little apprehensive. Until I realized that the big man had brought me exactly what I was hoping for...

A kitchen- just like Mommy's- where I can make smoothies, and quiche, and lamb, and other fancy foods (as seen on Bravo's Top Chef)

Santa also visited my cousin GaGa, and he got an AWESOME drum set!

We figure we'll start practicing for next year... First song: "Santa Clause is Coming to Town". Anyone who brings us such great loot deserves a tribute, right? Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

mirka psak said...

that is so cute! a brand new kitchen> I am still waiting for that for myself:) miss you guys!