BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In Your Easter Bonnet...


For Easter this year, I got a sweet set of flutterby wings and an awesome soosoo!

Then, I got to switch to a pretty, twirly dress with big girl shoes...

Mommy wore big girl shoes, too!

I liked being silly with the fluffy stuff from my Easter basket...

Gavin liked being silly, too!
Happy Easter, everybody! Thanks Easa Buwee Wabbee!

3 comments:

Mommy Decker said...

You both looked so pretty!

How is it possible that she looks older from when we saw her just a week & a half ago??

mirka psak said...

hey there!!!! I cant believe that she is sooo big already and we still havent even met her!!!! so seriously!!! when do you guys wanna get together!!!!????? mirka, jared and logan

mirka psak said...

I cant believe how big she is already and we still havent even met her! so seriously when do you guys want to get together? mirka, jared and logan