My birthday lasts for days and days...
Day 1- open gifts and head out to see a show...
where I danced the night away to hep sounds of Big Jeff. If he comes to your town, I highly recommend it- it's the feel good show of the summer!
Day 2- enjoy my birthday bash with all my friends- the regular gang. Keira was there (she took her first steps at MY party! It's cool, I can share the thunder...)
Gavin came, and drew me some birthday pictures...
Tyler came with his little sister. I hear I'll be getting one of these soon. I hope he or she likes all my other babies- they can all sleep together in my playroom...
Day 3- I put together the climber that Grammy, MomMom, and PopPop got me for my birthday. Daddy helped a little bit, but I mostly referred to the DIY website for assistance...
Ahhh! The fruits of my labor! Nothing like completing a project! I never could have done this when I was one! Here's to being two!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!
Posted by Ella and/or Maelle at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You really do know how to throw a party Ella!
Miss you!
- Keira
Post a Comment