This year, for Halloween, I decided to be Poonette (Loonette) the clown from Big Comfy Couch.... It was a pretty awesome costume! Gavin was an astronaut from outerspace. His costume was so REAL!
We headed down to Gavin's hood- they had some good loot...
... and when no one was home...
...we decided to sit and take inventory. I don't know why people give out raisins. What kinda fun is that?!?!?
Anyone who knows Poonette, knows that she wears a purple hat with two curly pigtails sticking out, and a red clown nose. I, however, had my own take on her look, and refused to wear all that...
...it's a good thing I did. Other wise Daddy wouldn't have had a costume!
Happy Halloween!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Sweets for the Sweet...
Posted by Ella and/or Maelle at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment