Had my first day of preschool today (got a lollipop for getting dressed so well)....
Got to see Gav~ he'd just finished his first day. He said it wasn't so scary! We'll see about that!
This is so exciting I can barely stand it!
I'm gonna miss my Baby Mae...
I'll see you soon. No playing with my stuff. Leave the tea set alone!
Found my seat. Now, when do we have snacks? Where are the books? Got anything with Olivia? How about songs? Do we get to dance at all?
Meanwhile...back at the ranch....[insert incriminating photo here]
School wasn't so bad. Mommy and Daddy took me out for ice cream after dinner to celebrate my first day.
I LOVE school...and purple ice cream....mostly school.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Too Cool for School!
Posted by Ella and/or Maelle at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on your 1st day!
Love the picture of Mae in the playroom!!
Post a Comment